Thursday, 5 June 2008
Touch Screen with Wii Remote
I have proposed two final year projects based on the concepts illustrated in the videos above. These FYP titles are:
1. Digital Interactive Whiteboard
2. Digital tablet for online tutoring
The two students are expected to work closely together.
The requirements will be:
1. Wii Remote (which should cost around RM180)
2. Projector (which can be borrowed in most labs)
3. Infra Red pens (which should be easily constructed and low cost)
5. Laptop is preferable because of mobility
4. Application software (which should be written by the students or modified from Johnny Lee's code which is in C#).
Jonny Chung Lee's Wii Projects
Wikipedia on Interactive Whiteboard
Wikipedia on Wii Remote